Tuesday, July 25, 2006

the insert key

this has to have happened to everyone in the world who has used a computer. you know that 'insert' key near the backspace that you always hit by accident? and it makes you type over what you already wrote instead of inserting it inbetween? does anyone ever use this key for its real purpose?? i say no. it has only ever caused frustration to me, never help.

if i could vote one key off a keyboard it would be either this one or the windows logo key between ctrl and alt. i've never used that one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Cheifet some people do use the insert key, I use it to go over stats instead of having to copy the same things over and then delete them...oh and about that windows key it didn't even make it to my computer so I guess people agreed with you on that one...

Anonymous said...

I USE THE INSERT EDIT KEY ON FINAL CUT PRO... ITS F9, BUT I GUESS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR ARGUMENT...